Disclaimer: I am using Python Programming Language in this tutorial. The library that I am using is “pywhatkit”.
I know we all have sailed the same boat at some point in our life. We are very well aware of the pressure that “Assignment Submission” put on us. And to make it even worse, when the assignment that is to be submitted needs to be handwritten.
In this short article, I have one ultimate solution for you all who are in desperate search of some magic to make this work easy. If you are a little aware of programming or even if you aren’t, this will work for you with just a little effort.
I am using Python Programming language. The library that helps in achieving this task is “pywhatkit“. It is a very useful library with many useful and fun features. An extremely straightforward piece of code is required to accomplish such a nerve-wracking task and to save time.
How to get started with pywhatkit in Python?
- So simply head into your code editor environment, make a folder and a file inside with a .py extension.
- Now click on the topmost triangle-shaped arrow to open the “Terminal”.
- Once the terminal pops up, type the command “pip install pywhatkit” to install this library.
pip install pywhatkit
- Now import the library. For the same, just type in “import pywhatkit”.
- Now we will use the following function to convert our text to handwritten characters.
- Simply add your text into the parenthesis which is enclosed by triple quotes. Here I have used some excerpt text from one of my previous articles.
- Run the python file in the terminal again and wait for the magic to happen. Follow down the path of your current folder and you will have your .png file.
So here you have it now. This is not at all a time-consuming task and is highly efficient in doing the work. I highly recommend you to try it out once. To sum up, if you are a beginner in python programming, you will be amazed to see the wonders that the python language is capable of doing. Make sure to share this article with the right audience. As it gives me the motivation to bring such useful content more.
Checkout my other articles here.